When PMPA’s Management Update Conference comes around next month (February 25-27 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort), make sure you find yourself in Orlando, Fla. The reasons to participate are numerous, but no one can say it better than the attendees from last year’s conference. They provided the following comments on the value of PMPA’s Management Update: “The sessions were well worth the price of admission. Anyone that contemplated coming to this meeting, but chose not to follow through may well be at a competitive disadvantage.”
“It’s always difficult to spend the time and money, but when the event concludes, the overall value comes out. An excellent conference! Nice job!”
“Speakers were outstanding, both in brain-stimulating content and in presentation.”
“Awesome conference! Great information-sharing and
“I received several practical and useful tools that I feel can be a definite improvement to our business.”
Join your fellow manufacturers in Orlando and make Management Update part of your 2011 business plan. This year’s meeting will feature a highly diversified program covering a multitude of subjects, including the following:
• Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence
• The Recovery: How Long, How Strong?
• Charting the Course Through Demographic Change
• Workforce Development Strategies
• Competitive Advantage: Is Yours a Hit or a Myth?
• Improve Bottom-Line Performance with Human Capital Analytics
• You Say You Want a (Lean Business) Revolution?
• Building Effective Sales Teams
• Lean Process Improvement
• Hire for Drive, Teach Skills
• Labor Law Challenges in 2011
• They Can Legislate It…So They’ve Regulated It
• Politics, as Usual?
Register today. We’re holding a seat for you. Visit the PMPA Management Update website at pmpa.org/meetings/update/ for conference registration and room reservation details. Call Rob Kiener at 440-526-0300, ext. 16, for more information.
This meeting is open to the entire industry, so both PMPA members and non-members are encouraged to attend.