Registration Opens for Top Shops 2019
Annual event focuses on improving North American CNC machining businesses.
The annual Top Shops event combines technical presentations and benchmarking data with peer-to-peer discussion and technology displays all aimed at delivering practical solutions and business strategies for machine shop owners, executives, engineers and managers. The Top Shops objective is to provide actionable insight that attendees can implement directly on the shop floor.
This year’s Top Shops event will include four primary components: general technical sessions, immersive breakout sessions, technology displays and multiple interactive networking settings. Each Top Shops component is intent on reporting best practices for and improvement in machining technology, shopfloor practices, business strategies and human resources.
Registration is now open for Top Shops 2019 and a discounted pre-registration period runs through August 1, 2019.
- Full access to all Top Shops technical sessions
- Exclusive Modern Machine Shop Top Shops 2019 Data Report
- Admission to the Top Shops exhibit room
- Access to all networking receptions, including the Top Shops Awards Ceremony
- Complimentary meals and refreshments throughout the event
Complete agenda and registration information is available at topshopsevent.com.