Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc.

7390 Colerain Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45239 US

Connect

As Seen In Production Machining

Shop Evolves its Manufacturing with Vertical Machining Center
Clippard Instrument Laboratory initially used two Haas VF2 VMCs to perform secondary operations. With these milling capabilities, the company started doing more in-house custom work with larger manifolds, which traditionally the customer would make for themselves. 

Clippard Instrument Laboratory Inc.
In 1941, William Leonard Clippard, Jr. founded a company that sold electrical test equipment, magnetic windings and radio frequency coils.

Product Categories of Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc.

Couplings
Gages, Digital
Hydraulic & Pneumatic Equipment
Lubricators
Replacement Parts/Repair Parts

Trade Names

Maximatic®
Minimatic®