673 Chaffeeville Road
Storrs Mansfield , CT 06268 US
Coolant Nozzles for Coolant Pressure Under 100 PSI
Cool-Grind has critically studied the machine tool process cooling market over the last 20 years, and learned what works and what doesn't. As a result we understand that strength, versatility and fluid dynamics are key factors for an effective cooling system. Combine those factors with the precision of the pioneering Cool-Grind Technologies coherent jet nozzle geometry, and you have the Grind-Loc Modular Hose System.
- Holds its position under high pressure
- Delivers a coherent coolant jet so you get excellent heat removal without making contact with the wheel, saving nozzles
- Sets up with ease! You don’t need a big wrench, and segments you’ve secured don’t move when you adjust the adjoining segments. (If you’ve used competing systems you know what a hassle this can be!)
- Available in aluminum to eliminate the danger from sparking in oil coolant
- Interfaces with Loc-Line components
- Comes in convenient kits for cylindrical grinding, tool grinding, and universal applications, or as sub-assemblies and individual modular components. These kits allow for the installation of up to 15 nozzle systems, and include quantities of all parts that are available individually. If certain nozzles do not suit your machines Cool-Grind will swap them with more of what you can use.