Deep in the heart of Texas Hill Country—That’s where the PMPA’s 78th Annual Meeting will be held from October 21 to 25.
Deep in the heart of Texas Hill Country—That’s where the PMPA’s 78th Annual Meeting will be held from October 21 to 25. This year’s premier PMPA event will take place at the renowned Barton Creek Resort & Spa in Texas’ state capital, Austin.
In addition to being the home of the Texas state government and the Texas Longhorns, Austin is known as the “Live Music Capital of the World.” Bands from around the globe travel there to play in the clubs and on the stages around Austin.
Barton Creek has been rated one of the country’s top resorts by “Golf Digest,” “Golf World,” “Golf Magazine” and “Golf Week.” And, the resort’s dining experience has received AAA’s 4-Diamond rating for 15 consecutive years.
But the best part is the Annual Meeting. When you’re not taking in the sights and sounds of Austin, you will be taking advantage of an informative program put together by PMPA. The scheduled presentations include:
• “What in the World is Going On? A Global Intelligence Briefing for CEOs” by keynote speaker Herb Myer. He’s the former vice chairman of the CIA’s National Intelligence Council and a best-selling author.
• “To Offshore or Reshore? – How to help your Customer Objectively Decide” will be presented by Harry Moser, founder of the Reshoring Initiative and chairman emeritus of GF AgieCharmilles.
• “Energizing the Family-Owned Business: Smart Growth for Profitability and Continuity” features Ernesto Poza, president of E.J. Poza & Associates and professor of family business at Thunderbird School of Global Management.
• “2012 Economic Outlook” will be presented by William Strauss, senior economist and economic advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
• “Obama: the Second Act or Another Year of Change? 2012 Election Preview & Capitol Hill Update” is the presentation by John Guzik and Omar Nashashibi of the Franklin Partnership
LLP—PMPA’s Washington lobbying team.
The PMPA Annual Meeting is the industry’s No. 1 networking conference. This event attracts business leaders from across North America. Don’t miss this chance to experience one
of America’s great cities, a world-class resort and the opportunity to meet with other progressive-minded business leaders. Make plans to be in Austin, Texas, October 21-25, 2011.
For more information on the PMPA 78th Annual Meeting, visit pmpa.org. For a virtual tour of Barton Creek Resort & Spa, visit bartoncreek.com
. For additional details, contact Rob Kiener, PMPA Director of Government Affairs & Communi-cations at firstname.lastname@example.org/
440-526-0300, ext. 16.