As we know all too well, 2008 was one of the most challenging years in recent memory, not only professionally, but also personally. Creating a road map to help our companies successfully navigate the challenges before us—as well as those that lie ahead—is the goal of Management Update 2009.
With GPS-like precision, the Management Update Committee has selected speakers from a talented pool of professionals to help us address the most important areas of concern for any business leader. Areas include:
1. The future of our business— What does 2009 and beyond hold?
2. What is our vision as companies? Do we have "leadership cultures?"
3. How can our teams be more effective in negotiating new deals?
4. Do we have solid marketing plans to seize new business and grow our organizations?
5. Are we equipped to take advantage of business opportunities in foreign markets?
The answers to these questions and others await you at PMPA’s Management Update Conference set for February 26-28 at The Westin Tampa Harbour Island in Tampa, Fla.
PMPA’s Management Update is recognized as one of the most outstanding management-level programs in the industry. The conference annually attracts an average of 200 mid-level to senior-level managers from
companies across the United States and Canada.
The combination of educational sessions and networking opportunities continues to attract the industry’s leading companies to this annual event.
To learn more, visit the PMPA Web site at www.pmpa.org. Or, contact Rob Kiener, PMPA director of marketing and communications, at email@example.com. Phone: (440) 526-0300, ext. 16.