Subscribe to PMPA Podcasts - November 2020
"Speaking of Precision" is a podcast from industry expert Miles Free III in which he talks about precision machining. All episodes can be found on major platforms.
- White House Candidates on Environmental, H.R. & Training Policies
- White House Candidates on Trade & Taxes
- 2020 v 2009 Better Today — Better Together
- “The Steel Guy”: An Interview with Miles Free III
- Sulfur and Manganese
- Back After a Positive COVID-19 Test with Tanya DiSalvo from Criterion Tool
- Beware of False Unemployment Claims Filed In Your Name
- Mailbag Edition: Steel
- V.U.C.A. (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity)
- Committing to Sustain Our Businesses
- Six Factors for Tool Life
- How to Fix American Manufacturing
- Federal Government Spring 2020 Regulatory Agenda Part 1 (NRLB & EPA)
- Federal Government Spring 2020 Regulatory Agenda Part 2 (DOL & OSHA)
- Business Trend Indicators Proves Positive Economic Outlook
- *FIRST ALERT* Potential 100% Duty on Imported Copper Materials from Europe
- Interview with Scott Wiltsie of Vanamatic Company
- 5 Advantages of Cold Drawn Bars
- OSHA Inspection Priorities
- New OSHA Guidance: Cloth Face Coverings
- EEOC FAQs
- USMCA: What You Need to Know
- 3-S During COVID-19
- OSHA Emergency Action Plan
- *FIRST ALERT* Update on USMCA
- Paycheck Protection Program
- 12 Cardinal Rules for Shop Safety
- Advocacy and Your Bottom Line
- 4 Keys to Business Sustainability
- 5 Reasons Against Face Masks in our Shops
- Policy and Communication Changes due to COVID-19
- Effective Associating: Ventilator Parts
- 12 Working From Home Leadership Tips
- What is Machinability?
Because manganese and sulfur are intentionally added to the steel, manganese sulfides are present in the steel and at the edge of the tool where they optimize our machining process.
The lack of available skilled workers is an ongoing issue. It’s easier to keep a good employee than to find one. A leader can leverage Emotional Intelligence skills to keep the workers they have.
Clippard Instrument Laboratory Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio, harnessed their talent, experience, capabilities and PMPA network to deliver 50,000 sets of ventilator parts to Ford Motor Company.